Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello Kitty!


My parents recently moved into a retirement complex and have given us girls various things they can't take with them. A few nights ago, my youngest sister brought me some boxes. Old books, clothes, and china. As I sorted amongst the wrappings, I noticed an oddly shaped piece of bubble wrap tucked in the corner of a box. Curious, I began to unroll the contents and couldn't believe my eyes! It was long lost Kitty! As children, my sister and I were quite precocious and had firm rules set on us about not touching certain knickknacks. Kitty was hand-painted by our Great Grandmother, and if we were caught playing with her we were in trouble. But just look at Kitty, and tell me young girls can resist her charm? Kitty, I am glad to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment