Friday, August 19, 2011

Vacation in Crescent City Part II "It is Cora, with a C"

I was excited about my first vacation post, and made sure my husband read it, then eagerly awaited approval.

"It is Cora, with a "C" he stated.

Cora is the cutest Sea Lion ever, and I spelled her name "Kora". Shame on me. Well, maybe I misspelled her name, but I do have lots of adorable photos of her from Ocean World to show off. See, I remember the important stuff.

Ocean World is a small aquarium showcasing the ocean life surrounding Crescent City, and for about and hour, we were toured through tanks of sharks, stingrays, and of course the playful Sea Lions, of which Cora is the star.

The Tour Starts!



A girl put her tongue on one and was numb for a bit


Heading to the tanks

The water was murky, but I caught a few photos





Leopard Sharks



CORA! CORA! CORA!
Cora and older Sea Lion, who mostly sunbathes.

Cora's favorite toy

The ring master





Spot on, Cora!

Another tank mate of Cora's, she has a sweet face





No comments:

Post a Comment