Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's Note

I spent the better part of last night re-creating this blog, and it took FOREVER to find a background I liked. Well, I liked a lot of them, but they were either too dramatic or too bland. I wanted to find a background easy to look at, nice, but not over-stated. Actually I love the abstract, strange backgrounds, but they tend to compete with my blog and pictures. I think I found "nice". Green, nice... pink, nice... flowers, they are nice.
I also just realized my background is similar to the wallpaper my sis and I had on our bedroom walls. We grew up surrounded by pinks and greens. Well, if my choice is subconscious I guess everyone should be grateful I didn't have wood paneling.
Now to work...

1 comment:

  1. I like the design quite a bit. It's simple, yet pretty with the flowers and the wallpaper. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete